Equality & Diversity
- We are committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, pregnancy and maternity, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, disability, religion or beliefs, age or sexual orientation.
- Our Policy aims to oppose unfair and discriminatory practices and to encourage full contribution from its diverse community.
Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG)
- We are committed to the provision of high quality and appropriate IAG services o all the learners and to ensuring arrangements are in place to support staff inductions, appraisal and continuing professional development.
- Our policy defines the service to staff and learners and ensures that information about the service is accessible and provides impartial and objective information, advice and guidance.
- Our Policy outlines the processes by which we quality assure our business operations.
- To ensure that we measure actual performance against agreed standards and planned activities leading to continuous quality improvement across our business.
- To provide learners, staff and customers with opportunities to provide feedback to senior leaders on the services offered by TRS Training.
Safeguarding and Prevent Duty
- We are committed to the well-being and development of all our learners and recognise our duties towards safeguarding all learners, especially those who are vulnerable.
- We comply with the government’s Prevent Duty Guidance to promote British Values and safeguard learners, staff and customers from the risk of being radicalised or being drawn into terrorism.