The National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 will be open for entries from 5th July to 28th July 2021. The closing date for applications is 28th July at 5pm.
This is a great opportunity to profile your organisation’s commitment to apprenticeships, investing in your staff, and the achievements of your apprentices.
There are nine categories of awards as follows:
Employer of the Year categories:
- SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
- Recruitment Excellence (Selected from Employer of the Year award entries, and awarded to an organisation that has recruited a diverse and high quality apprenticeship workforce).
Apprentice of the Year & Apprenticeship Champion categories:
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year (level 2)
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year (level 3)
- Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year (level 4 or higher)
- Rising Star of the Year (Apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date, and have the potential to go even further. Nominations are made by their employer).
- Apprenticeship Champion of the Year (Individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ to champion apprenticeships. Nominations are made by a colleague or contact who recognises an individual’s ‘champion’ credentials).
Webinars to explain the awards process in more detail, including hints and tips on completing your application, will be made available on appawards.co.uk later in June.
Regional ceremonies will take place in October 2021, with the national ceremony taking place on Wednesday 1st December. All regional winners will be recognised via virtual ceremonies, and national finalists will be invited to a ceremony in London.
To find out more about the merits of entering the awards, please contact your TRS trainer.