Counterbalance Forklift Training (initial course)
What is a counterbalance forklift?
Counterbalance forklifts are the most widely used forklift in the UK for commercial use.
A counterbalance FLT has two forks at the front that can lift heavy loads without tipping the FLT over as weights on the back of the vehicle counterbalance it.
- Theory surrounding all aspects of safety and operating the truck
- Preoperational checks training
- Practical training on all aspects of operating the FLT safely
- Driving through chicane training
- All aspects of stacking, including low, eye and high level
- Associated Knowledge Exam
- Preoperational Check Exam
- Practical Exam
Course benefits to drivers
- Become qualified in the most commonly used FLT to gain new career opportunities
- It is a legal requirement for the driver of the FLT to have training and certification
Course benefits for company
- Increases efficiency of operations
- Complies with health and safety
- Increased driver/employee job satisfaction
Safety boots required
You will spend time in the classroom studying for theory and in our active warehouse completing the practical training.
This course is delivered at our Knowsley training centre.
£350, including VAT.
Please contact email@example.com with all enquiries or fill in the blue web form to the right or the bottom of this page.