IOSH Managing Safely
This course provides managers and supervisors with the skills and knowledge required to carry out health and safety responsibilities effectively at work.
Course benefits for business
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Course benefits for learners
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you can understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate accidents
- Empowers you to manage your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
What to expect
- Memorable and thought-provoking case studies and facts
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
The course is three days long and delivered in person through classroom-based learning.
The course is delivered at the TRS Training Academy in Liverpool. We can also deliver this on-site on request.
This course is £475 however discounts are available. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Please check our course calendar to see when this course is running. If there are no dates visible, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.