IOSH Working Safely
TRS’s IOSH Working Safely course is for people working at any level, in any sector, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must work safely and the steps to take.
IOSH Working Safely course content
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
Course benefits for business
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH – the chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment.
- Globally recognised qualification
The course is one day long and delivered in person through classroom-based learning.
The IOSH Working Safely course is delivered at the TRS Training Academy in Knowsley. We can also deliver this on-site on request.
This course is just £100 including VAT.
Book for IOSH Working Safely
Please check our course calendar to see when this course is running. If there are no dates visible, please contact email@example.com or complete our blue enquiry form on the right of this page to enquire.
You may also be interested in: