Liverpool City Region Warehousing Courses
This training is fully funded and provided by the Skills and Apprenticeship Hub Project which is part-funded by the European Social Fund and the Strategic Investment Fund.
The Skills and Apprenticeship Hub is part-funded by the European Social Fund and the Strategic Investment Fund.
Upskill your workforce for supply chain success
We are offering a variety of warehousing courses to logistics businesses in the Liverpool City Region. These courses are fully-funded thanks to the Skills & Apprenticeship Hub which is part-funded by the European Social Fund and the Strategic Investment Fund.
Please note: only limited spaces are available for a limited time only, so please contact us as soon as possible if you want to take up this opportunity.
Courses on offer
- Understanding and implementing the 5Rs of reverse logistics (1 day) COURSE NOW FULL
- Skills in warehouse waste reduction, lean & cost efficiency principles & sustainability – PLACES AVAILABLE
- Developing competence in digital logistics (1 day) COURSE NOW FULL
- Advancing practices in infection control, COVID resilience and hygienic storage principles (1 day) PLACES AVAILABLE
- Certificate in Warehousing and Storage level 2 (8 weeks: 3 hours per week off the floor, plus observations whilst working) COURSE NOW FULL
These warehousing courses are fully funded, so some eligibility criteria must be met to qualify:
- Your business must be based in Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens or Wirral)
- Each participant can do only one course and cannot have done another ESF-funded course (participants may not know if a course they have previously attended is ESF funded, so this will be checked on your behalf). They cannot be in receipt of any other funding eg apprenticeships, school student.
- Courses can be delivered at Knowsley, St Helens, online or in the workplace
- All participants must be age 16+, employed in warehousing and provide evidence of their Right To Work in the UK before training takes place eg British passport (this can be out of date). Employers can provide these on participants’ behalf.
For further information, please leave your details on our webform, choosing LCR Warehousing Courses from the drop-down menu. Alternatively, please contact Kevin Birch 07788 120608 email@example.com