Reach FLT (initial)
What is a reach forklift?
- Reach FLTs are designed to retrieve and move high loads safely and efficiently
- They are used primarily in warehouses between narrow aisles of racking.
- Theory surrounding all aspects of safety and operating the truck
- Preoperational checks training
- Practical training on all aspects of operating the FLT safely
- Driving through chicane training
- All aspects of stacking, including low, eye and high level
- Associated Knowledge exam
- Preoperational Check exam
- Practical exam
Benefits to drivers
- Become qualified in FLT to gain new career opportunities
- It is a legal requirement for the driver of the FLT to have training and certification
Benefits to a company
- Increases efficiency of operations
- Complies with health and safety
- Increased driver/employee job satisfaction
Safety boots required
This course is delivered at our Knowsley training centre. You will spend time in the classroom studying for theory and in our active warehouse completing the practical training.
This course is delivered at our Knowsley training centre.
£350, including VAT.
Please contact email@example.com with all enquiries or fill in the blue web form to the right or the bottom of this page.