Transport Manager CPC Bootcamp
We are running Transport Manager/Sustainability Champion Skills Bootcamps in Liverpool City Region for suitable logistics personnel to gain the Transport Manager CPC level 3. The 12-week programme also gives delegates the skills to develop and implement a carbon reduction plan in their company. Liverpool City Region Combined Authority subsidises this Bootcamp course.
Benefits to employers and delegates
- Delegate achieves SEG Transport Manager CPC level 3 qualification
- Skills for developing and implementing a carbon reduction plan
- Skills to prepare for potential carbon emissions tax
- Skills to identify how to reduce energy costs
- The delegate’s employer must be located in one of the local authority areas that make up the Liverpool City Region ie Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens or Wirral.
- The employer must agree to give the delegate responsibilities as a transport manager within six months of completing the course. Whilst the company does not need to employ the delegate as a transport manager, they must allow them to apply their new skills in the workplace.
- The employer must release the individual to attend two-week Transport Manager CPC training and three four-hour carbon literacy sessions.
- The employer must allow 12 hours in the workplace for the individual to develop a carbon reduction plan.
- The employer must give the individual the title and responsibilities of Sustainability Champion at the end of the course
- The employer must agree to contribute to course evaluation
This course usually costs £3456 HOWEVER Liverpool City Region heavily subsidises the cost. So the cost to employers is as follows:
- £345.60+VAT for employers of less than 250 employees
- £1036.80 +VAT for employers of more than 250 employees
How to apply
Employers must put staff members forward for this course. For further details, please contact us using the form at the side of this page.