Are you a skilled and passionate management trainer? Do you want to work for one of the most successful logistics training companies in the country? Now is your chance. We are currently inviting applications for a supply chain management apprenticeship trainer.
Supply chain management apprenticeship trainer
- Salary: £ Negotiable
- Remote working
- Benefits: Mileage at HMRC rates, 33 days holiday per year, laptop and mobile
TRS Training Ltd was established in 2011 and specialises in the delivery of commercial, apprenticeships and government-funded training throughout England.
We deliver the courses listed in the links below to employers operating in the logistics, removals, construction and retail sectors and we are one of the highest-rated providers of apprenticeships on the government’s procurement website.
We are looking for a highly skilled management apprenticeship trainer to join our training team. As a trainer, you will be passionate about nurturing and developing the new generation of logistics and management employees. You will teach a range of apprenticeships including team leader and transport and warehouse operations supervisor standards.
- Deliver outstanding teaching and learning sessions to groups in classrooms and through online platforms.
- Provide support and mentoring to apprentices.
- Conduct regular feedback reviews for learners and their line managers.
- Provide a safeguarding training and wider learning as required.
- Must have a recognised assessment and teaching qualification.
- Needs experience delivering management, transport and warehouse qualifications.
- Experience or knowledge of the logistics/supply chain industry is needed.
- Must have experience of delivering management courses.
- Have experience delivering classroom training and through online platforms.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a supportive and nurturing aspect to your personality.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have an excellent knowledge of safeguarding and the Prevent Duty
- Have a good standard of digital skills – Microsoft Office
- 33 days holiday
- Nest pension scheme
- Mileage at HMRC rates (45p per mile for first 10,000 miles, 25p per mile thereafter)
- Normal hours are Monday to Friday (can vary depending on business needs)
TRS Training Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975 (2013) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’ and are not subject to disclosure to employers and cannot be taken into account. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Service website.
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS clearance.
EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY
TRS Training welcomes applications from all members of the community regardless of age, race, ethnic background, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
TRS Training retains personal data in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018. All data will be retained securely and for the purposes, it was given only. It will not be retained for longer than 6 months where appropriate and applications which do not result in employment will be confidentially destroyed after this period.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Rachel Hulse, Apprenticeship Manager firstname.lastname@example.org