Apprenticeships deliver for businesses and help them grow by:
- Reducing training and recruitment costs. Training apprentices can be more cost effective than hiring skilled staff, leading to lower overall training and recruitment costs
- Increasing productivity and providing a financial return on your investment. Apprenticeships deliver real returns to your bottom line, helping to improve productivity and competitiveness within your existing workforce and your new recruits.
- Developing a skilled, motivated and qualified workforce – Apprenticeships deliver skills designed around your business needs providing the skilled workers you need for the future.
- Apprenticeships also help you develop the specialist skills you need to keep pace with the latest technology and working practices in your sector.
- Improving customer service results – Apprentices tend to be eager, motivated, flexible and loyal to the company that invested in them.